Saturday, October 1, 2011

A Midsummer Night's Dream

Tonight, I saw a wonderful showing of "A Midsummer Night's Dream" at Mesa Ridge High School.

This has always been my favorite of Shakespeare's work.  However, this was the first time I have ever seen the performance live.  Mesa Ridge did a really great job on it!

The set was beautiful.  The choreography was awesome.  Everyone did a really good job with bringing out their character's humor.  I love love LOVED it!  If anyone from Mesa Ridge is reading this, congratulations!   You guys did a great job!

I love plays.  Reading plays, watching plays, being in plays...plays are just so awesome!  When I'm an English major, I hope to read a lot of plays.

My favorite character in a Midsummer's Night's Dream has got to be Puck.  Puck is so funny!  It's cute how he messes everything up between the lovers and has to fix it.  His mistakes and their outcomes are rather comical.

Anyway, in short I am very happy that I went to this performance tonight.  Social outings can be somewhat...uncomfortable for me, to say the least.  However, it was definitely worth it to get out there and see this.  It was a great break from studying and brainstorming for my college essay <3

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© Inaniloquent Ramblings, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena