Tuesday, January 7, 2014

WoWP: A Rant on "Alex vs. Alex" (@ 3AM)

I might have mentioned it before, but WoWP was like my special TV series in high school.  I started watching it as a freshman; appropriately, it ended the year I graduated.

WoWP has also been there for me these past few nights while I've been suffering from insomnia.

Anywho, I just finished watching the movie special, "Alex vs. Alex."  And as a fan, I feel a little ripped off >_<

Justin Russo didn't appear AT ALL.  REALLY, NOW!?  You can't just cut out my favorite character like that!!  Bah, curses!  *shakes fist*

Furthermore, when Dominic the nemesis delivers a message in Justin's stead, and when Justin's voicemail picks up when Alex calls later on, we the audience start to wonder if Justin's okay.

I mean, you can do whatever the hell you want, but leaving plot threads in the OFFICIAL FINALE SPECIAL kinda pisses me off -_-*

Also, it would have been nice to have a follow up on Justin, now that he's head of WizTech and all.  *pouts*

....and no, the fact that I'm going to be 20 y.o. this year does NOT mean I'm too old for Wizards.  You're never too old for WoWP ^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© Inaniloquent Ramblings, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena