Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Halloween 2011

So, I decided that in honor of Halloween I'd take a change of pace.  That's right, everyone; instead of talking obsessively about college and applications and all that jazz right now I am going to talk about how my Halloween went.

This year I went trick-or-treating with my little sister and her friend (I know, I really need a better social life.  Or at least some social life.)  I dressed up as a sleepwalker.  Oddly enough no one knew what I was supposed to be; one person guessed a blanket, and another person thought I was a desperate housewife (don't know where that one came from, lol).

For all those people that think I'm way to old to be trick-or-treating...NO ONE KNOWS THAT!!!  That's right, Halloween is the one night when looking like I'm still in 8th (9th grade at most) totally pays off!

Ha ha, sometimes it's kind of funny.  I see all my sister's friends from middle school and they tower above me.  I don't know if anyone reading has seen middle schoolers nowadays, but they are so tall and developed.  Considerably more so than the 5' 2" A-cup senior writing this, ha ha.  Middle school is the new high school in terms of physical development and maturity.  Maybe it's because my sister and I look young for our age, but when my sister introduced me to her friends I thought she was hanging out with high schoolers.

Bleh.  I feel really sick right now.  I don't even know why; I only had about 12 pieces of chocolate.  When I was 13 I could totally eat an entire jumbo bag of mini chocolate bars from Walmart before I felt even a little sick.  >:)  Lol, I would finish around half my candy Halloween night.

Tonight I didn't even eat 1/4 and I feel like someone tore out my insides.  I keep getting sharp stomach pangs and waves of nausea.  It's probably the milk.  Every time I have any dairy products anymore--milk, butter, whipped cream--I feel deathly ill.  I'm not sure if I'm lactose intolerant or allergic or just can't handle the animal fat or what.  (I should probably go to the doctor and get that tested.)  Whatever the case, it totally sucks!  I can't eat cookies or chocolate anymore without feeling deathly ill all night and waking up due to sharp stomach cramps.  Ugh.  : P

Well, that's how my Halloween went.  Please put in the comments what you did this year for Halloween!  Tomorrow (I guess today, since it's 6:24 AM right now) I'll post some pictures!  : )

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© Inaniloquent Ramblings, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena