Friday, November 25, 2011

I do SO have fun!

Some people say that people like me, who spend 99% of their time in their room, are missing out on life and fun.  However, I am here to tell you today that that is NOT the case.  Sure, so maybe I spent over 90% of my time studying.  And maybe the majority of my free time is spent obsessing over colleges.  And so what if the best part of my week is playing WoW for 6 hours straight/reading novels/reading manga/watching anime?

However, I digress.  The thing is, I am here to tell you that today I, UFOninja, have done something really INTERESTING tonight.  That is correct, I have done something truly amazing!  I have (drum roll, please) CREATED A MOTION PICTURE!!!!!

It may be amateur.  It might be rather ridiculous.  And it might not be my best work.  However, it does give me some media to post on here which will hopefully bring up my stats.  Please comment on what you think : )

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© Inaniloquent Ramblings, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena