Thursday, August 23, 2012

1 Year Anniversary!


*Blows horn* As of 08/22/12, my blog has been around for an entire year!  Yay! 

Inaniloquent Ramblings was originally on Wordpress before I moved to Blogger.  Tallying up my views between both sites, this gives me a total of 412 views.

Thanks for everyone who has supported my blog this far!  It makes me happy that people actually read this :)

I find it quite ironic that the majority of people only find my blog by googling things like “ufoninja college confidential wellesley rejection”.  Wow…to believe that one of my worst failures has been my biggest blogging success.  The irony.

This year I actually plan on taking a different approach to my blog.  Since I’m not going to college this year and don’t have a job yet, I probably won’t be writing about my success and failures so much.  Meaning I’ll most likely be writing about my personal life.  I also plan on using hand drawn illustrations on my blog, since I’m working on my drawing skills this year.

I’m not really sure how these illustrations are going to work out since as of today my drawing skills are kind of crappy -_-"  Please be patient with me and tell me how you like this approach.

Here’s to a great year!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© Inaniloquent Ramblings, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena