Friday, August 24, 2012

My Ex-BF Sees My Pixie Cut


If you read my bicycle ride post, you’ll notice that I’ve recently gotten a pixie cut.  That’s right, after having the same hairstyle for the past 8 years, I’ve finally decided to go for a change.

Apparently my ex-boyfriend had…uh…mixed feelings about it.

So I decided to go over to my ex-boyfriend’s house last Wednesday because he’s moving to Tennessee soon.  He looks at my hair and says, “Wow…you cut your hair off.”

Me: Yeah!  It’s a pixie cut, like Emma Watson!  They’re very “in” at the moment.  Do you like it?
Ex-BF: You look like a guy.
Me: DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!  I do not look like a guy!  It’s supposed to highlight the feminine features of my face.  Don’t you think it makes me look attractive?
Ex-BF: *Pause* It would if I had some rope and tied you to the bed and…

O_O Wow…I never knew my ex-boyfriend was into that kind of stuff.  Furthermore, what is that even supposed to mean?  “You look like a guy and btw I find it incredibly sexy.”  Uh, okay.  So apparently


0 comments:

Post a Comment

© Inaniloquent Ramblings, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena