Monday, December 3, 2012

A Terrible Nagging

Lately, I've been very worried about my Willamette decision.

Yeah, yeah, the date I'm supposed to get a decision is "on or before December 15."  Thing is, last year people on College Confidential started getting theirs on November 20.  SO WHY'S IT TAKING SO LONG!?!?!?!?

On Friday I called the admissions office because I was so worried.  All they did was tell me (again) that I would get a decision "on or before December 15," and that they have so many applicants this year, and they apologize for the wait, and no the long wait does not mean I was rejected.

I'm usually very optimistic about how everything will just "work out," but as December 15th comes closer and closer, I just keep getting more nervous.  Every time I get the mail, I think, "What's taking them so long?  Could the reason be that I wasn't an appealing applicant, so the person reading my application put it on hold for someone else to look at and now...now I'm going to be REJECTED!?!?!?  OH MY GAWD, WHAT IF IT HAPPENS JUST LIKE LAST YEAR!?!?!?"  *panic panic panic*

-_-" Yeah, I know I'm totally overreacting here.  I really hope I get my decision soon so I can stop worrying.  For me, the fear of failure is almost as bad as the real thing, so right now it's like I'm living through a college rejection EVERY SINGLE DAY.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© Inaniloquent Ramblings, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena