Saturday, September 29, 2012

Survival Horror Video Game Movie Day!

I was finally able to get some sleep last night thanks to Tylenol PM!  Yay!

Just wanted to give a quick update :)  Now back to the main topic of my post...

So after work today I went to see a movie with my little sister and her friend.  I noticed that the new Resident Evil movie was playing, and remembered that Silent Hill: Revelation would be coming out soon.  And that made me think:

 
SURVIVAL HORROR VIDEO GAME MOVIE DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Where I'd go see BOTH of the movies on the same day!  Whoot!  Double feature!

Then I saw the release date for Silent Hill: Revelation.  And it came to my attention that it was highly unlikely that Resident Evil would still be playing by the time Silent Hill got released.

T_T  That makes me so sad!  My awesome *says following in deep, dramatic voice* SURVIVAL HORROR VIDEO GAME MOVIE DAY was going to be totally awesome!

I mean, I guess I kind of understand that since they're competing franchises, it would probably be bad for business if they were both in theaters at the same time.  Still, I thought this would have been soooo cool, especially since I have a job and stuff now.  It would have been just me, at the theater, watching R-rated movies by myself all day while eating tons of candy :)  AWE-SOME!

Agreed, going to the movies with someone else can be more fun and less lonely.  But going to the movies by yourself has other cool perks.  For instance, if I'm bored or just need to move around for a while, I can leave without having someone get pissed off at me.  Which is nice.  You've got to admit it, going to a movie with someone can be fun, but you can't beat the feeling of freedom when you go by yourself :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© Inaniloquent Ramblings, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena