Tuesday, November 13, 2012

ACT Scores: I am a FREAKING GENIUS

Ohhhh my god, I just got my ACT scores back.

35 in English.

*Screams and jumps up and down while shaking hands* Oh my GAWD I am so freaking AWESOME!!!!!!!  I've never scored that high before, not even on a practice test!  I'm totally psyched right now.  It is safe to say that I am a total genius ^^

Typically I don't score too well on Reading because I zone out.  This time I got a 31, beating my personal best of 27 and my previous score of 24 (this was my third time taking the ACT).

Math, of course, I did terribly on and only got a 23.
1st time: 19
2nd time: 25 

I did REALLY bad in Science (19) because the stupid proctor chipped us out of 5 minutes :P  I filed a complaint along with some other people, but hey, there's NO WAY IN HELL I'd forsake that English score to retake!
1st time: 26
2nd time: 21

This leaves me with a Composite Score of 27 this time, which is really only one point better than my previous scores of 26.  However, please note that it's only because of science that my score didn't improve more.  (Damn science...superscored I have a CS of 29.)

I'll be submitting these ACT scores and the ones from my first time to colleges (second time I was having a terrible day, mentally, and fizzled out after the math portion).  My first scores will show the admissions office that I'm not an idiot when it comes to science.  It will also show my improvement, making my geniusness all the more concrete ^^

Btw, I believe only 1% of people score 34 or higher on any portion of the ACT.  So since I got a 35, this would mean that less than 1% of people scored at or higher than me.

Yes, yes, I know some people get a 35 Composite Score.  Still, I've never been the best at, well, anything.  Now I'm suddenly part of an elite group of English 1 percent-ers!

I feel happy ^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© Inaniloquent Ramblings, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena