Sunday, October 14, 2012

If I Was in Harry Potter

When I was 13, I was a huge Harry Potter fan.  I've often wondered what type of person I would be if I was a character in the magical world of Hogwarts.  So today I decided to take a quiz to find out.

Personally I always thought I'd be in Ravenclaw.  But no.  After taking a few psychological tests, the houses I scored highest in were actually Gryffindor and Slytherin, which I actually tied for -_-"

I got Gryffindor because I'm impulsive, stubborn, and prideful.  Then I read why I tied for Slytherin.  And, as much as I hate to admit it, Slytherin actually probably fits me better.  According to the quiz, Slytherins are determined, cunning, ambitious, passive-aggressive, and constantly driven to succeed.

This has somewhat changed my view of what I would be like if I was a character in Harry Potter.

So, if I was a character at Hogwarts, I guess I'd be part of Slytherin then.  Because I'm so driven by grades and such, I'd most definitely be Hermione's rival and top competitor.  In real life I feel even more of a drive to succeed because I'm first gen, so if I was in Harry Potter that might translate into being a Muggle born/halfblood.  Which, if anything, would make me feel a bit disconnected from my house.  Because we shared a common bond, it's probable that Hermione and I might become friendly rivals after a while.  I'd also try to make "connections" outside of my house that I might see as being beneficial in the long run.  I'd definitely be one of those characters that is often distrusted by everyone because no one knows what side I'm really on.

Oh yeah, and I'd also probably be having one of those scandalous teacher-student relationships with Professor Snape.  Because he's quite good looking and has always been my favorite character :)

OMG look at DAT FACE!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© Inaniloquent Ramblings, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena