Monday, October 29, 2012

No More Drawings?

I know I just wrote a post a few months ago about how I would be drawing pictures on my blog.  You're probably wondering why I haven't done any posts this month that contained new drawings.

Don't worry, I have not forgotten!  The truth is my gel pen (that's what I use to make the outlines so dark) stopped working.  This prompted me to buy the Copic multiliners I've been lusting after for months.  Unfortunately, in order to get them on Amazon I first had to get my debit card, which took FOR-EV-ER to come in the mail because the bank messed up the order -_-"

Long story short, my Copic multiliners just came in today, so I'll (hopefully!) be able to draw more pictures from now on ^^

Please don't expect any by the end of the month, though.  I'm super busy trying to finish my Halloween costume and my college essays.  I'm actually trying to weigh between Halloween and college applications right now, because realistically speaking I might not be able to finish both in time.  So...essays or costume?  Halloween or college apps?  An early admission decision or free candy?

I think Halloween's going to win this one, lol.  Can't beat free candy ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© Inaniloquent Ramblings, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena